Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My opinion...because I LOVE Rock n' Roll...

I finished the yard just in time to watch tonight's battle of the "2 Davids". All season long it seemed it was inevitable. (and hey, it was easy to get addicted with a strike going on!)

David Archuleta has a voice like an angel. He's been very solid but he is no David Cook. He can win that's for sure but I just don't think he deserves it. I think the major difference is that the teeny boppers are voting for David A. He's a cutie! I just don't see me buying anything that he puts out. Unlike David C., who can sing ballads & rockin' songs, David A. just seems to do mostly slow stuff. I kept waiting for him to sing something that rocked. Oh well.....they both will probably get record contracts, I would hope. This was by far the best season since Kelly Clarkson won. I LOVE her!

Keep in mind this is coming from someone who listens to Aerosmith, 3 Doors Down, Madonna, Daughtry, Bon Jovi, Elton John, Eminem, Sheryl Crow, & basically anything that gets my heart pumping. If I want to go to sleep, I'll go to sleep...David A's voice is just that mellow to my ears. Sorry! :P

As I type this I realize Kristi Yamaguchi is in the top 2 on "Dancing with the Stars". That's no big surprise! I've not watched much of it but I hope she wins. I know a woman in the office who is big on Jason Taylor. NFL Man of the Year...he plays for the Dolphins. I jokingly told her that she should know now that I don't just go to the football games just to watch the game, gesh!

We are going to run 6 miles tomorrow & then I'm going to watch David win....which David, who knows.....

Ok, I can now reveal that Hannah's not only got a new marriage but a new job. She's going to work for the Mars company as a buyer. This place seems really cool from her description. They are expanding in the Cool Springs area. Apparently, they not only sell candy & gum but they have a line of pet food. You are allowed to bring your dog to work as long as it sits by your desk all day. How cool is that??? If she likes it, she's going to keep her ears open for anything I might be interested in... I checked their website & didn't see anything other than Customer Service Reps. Yuck!

I'm really looking forward to a LONG weekend......and it's only Tuesday. :)

No comments: