You all know you can't really pay attention to what the tags say in your clothing, right? I know I don't because I can wear one brand perfectly in an 8 but the next day I put on another brand in an 8 & it falls off of me. I've been trying to watch what I eat (seriously) since the first of the year, but only lost maybe 3-4 lbs. Being short, that little bit makes a difference. Most of my 8's do not fit anymore. So, I'm bringing out the size 6 stuff. Yeah! My goal is to get into a few 4s that I own soon & be able to wear them very comfortably. I've not worn a 4 in a couple of years so it's time to slim the JLo down & get back to them.
Forgot to wear the mask last night in the yard. I'm suffering a little this am...oh well... I have to run right next to freshly mowed grass anyway without the masks! :(
Tonight will be semi rest:
Finish the yard & relax
Tomorrow: Tentative plans to run with Reiko, Chris, & Carla
1 comment:
its SO SO SO nice to have someone who understands that 4-5 lbs on a short/little person is like a whole size!!!
you just gotta love that!!!!
we're getting to close to finding out about NYC!!!
Post a Comment