Ok, is it wrong that I'd like to scream every single time "Grey's Anatomy" breaks the Meredith/Derek characters apart? It's just stupid & OLD. I mean how much gas are they going to milk out of that storyline, gesh?! Just get to the bottom of their relationship problems & go on with it. No more B.S. ABC.
I am admitting something here. I'm looking forward to the Vandy allergist appointment BIG TIME. After the rain, I ran 4.26 miles with an overall pitiful pace of 9:27. That included at least 6 short 10-25 sec walk breaks to get my heart rate down, clear my throat, & breathe. Is this a version of the Galloway program? :P I want this problem solved. No more B.S. with the gunk in my throat.
I finished out the workout with some stretching, crunches, & 30 mins on the elliptical machine.
It was an uneventful day at the office. I didn't steal anyone's obnoxious, ringing cell phones, throw them in the ceiling, & call them nor did I organize a 5k for the office. ("The Office" fans know what I'm talking about.) I HATE that this show is on during "Grey's Anatomy" now. I'll catch the repeats in the summer, I'm sure.
The mysterious "ratings" have suddenly disappeared. Odd?
TGIThursday!
1 comment:
You're a funny lady! Thanks for the note. I meant every word of what I wrote to all my Mama's. I wish they all were here with me on their day...but many of them have long passed. Ugh...it's a depressing day for me. I started crying this morning and have had intermittent tears all day today. Memories.
I am thrilled you're excited about seeing a Dr. and I hope they exceed your expectations. If they don't, you let me know and I'll beat them up!
Post a Comment