
I was not feeling the 6 miles tonight so I bailed at 4.3. The first 2 miles felt heavy, the last 2.3, I tried to push down the pace. The crap came up & I freaked Reiko out when I was spitting. ha! Not pretty!!! Well, hey it's only been a week on the antihistamines, nasacort, & sinus flushing.
So, I punished myself by heading to the gym for 1 hr 50 mins on the elliptical & "American Idol". I have to admit, I wouldn't know Bryan Adams or George Michael on the street if I saw them. They have some age on them for sure. The entire show was really GOOD! They had the top 12 singing with various artists.
I almost screamed while on the elliptical when David Cook's name was announced. I think he won by 12 million votes. I voted twice last night for him! (Yeah, I'm a goober!).
...and to think he was with his younger brother who was going to try out, but instead he tried out. I'm still ticked off that they aren't coming to Nashville. :(
I did something goofy today at work that made a Japanese guy laugh. I did my "I Dream of Jeannie" imitation with my pony tail. He laughed & busted out with "Barbara Eden!" Funny what is so universal.
2 comments:
I totally agree on Bryan Adams and George Michael...whoa! Yay for David Cook!
I dont watch Idol, but when I heard this morning that Cook won, I was happy.
Mostly because all I was hearing about was how that young kid had it in the bag.
I love an underdog!
Post a Comment