.......isn't working for me! I wore the mask while mowing this afternoon for the first time. After about 30 mins of it, I ripped it off. I could not breathe in it. It made my face sweat. Maybe I need a thinner, looser one? Who knows.....oh well, I tried.
I may have mentioned this before but I'm now over a month with NO migraines. I have saved $40 on Relpax migraine meds this month. That's $40 extra for my gas tank. Yippee!!
Workout: 1.5 hrs of sweating in the yard.
Friday: Rest (the civic will get an oil change/tire rotation & balance tomorrow)
Saturday: The ever popular 11.2 with some fun, cool people.
Sunday: Not sure....
Have I mentioned how giddy I am about watching the "SITC" movie this weekend? After I watch it, I'm going to drink a martini with more cool people. I may even get out a pair of my coolest shoes to wear to the movie. Sounds gooberish? Well, get over it! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment