Because of the steady rain right after work, I had to hit the gym.
I put the deathmill on the standard 1% incline to make up for not being outside. blah, blah, blah...
I managed 5 miles in 48:20 (I took two 1 minute walk breaks to wipe the sweat off so I could see!). I walked another .25 for a cool down then I did a few light leg weights.
I dread tomorrow's b-day lunch at work...always a bunch of BAD food that's BAD for you. :(
Time for a hot bath & some "must see tv" McDreamy. I know it's a girlie movie but I want to see his new movie, "Made of Honor".
Yes, everyone, I have one of those things that blows salt water through my nose. I feel like I'm trying to drown myself but it seems to help.
I tried out the new socks & they are thinner than my usual Thorlos but I do like them. They are "Feetures".
2 comments:
Hi! First time to your site. Fellow runner and grey's fan!
Yeah, bad work food...I totally ditch it. Yesterday, I brought my own salad and sandwich. While they were eating the junk, I was being healthy...and they made fun of me. Oh well...better than adding more junk on my body!
Post a Comment