Friday, May 16, 2008

Sleepless night.......

I don't know if it was the new antihistimine (that I'm supposed to take at night) or the 2nd cup of coffee I had around 3pm yesterday, but I had a hard time getting to sleep. I'm so glad I don't have much going on tonight because I may come home & nap before going out for dinner. :(

It's called Xyzal (levocetirizine dihydrochloride). I hate drugs! I'm such a light weight with stuff.
The Lodrane 24 made me too drowsy, but I'm not so sure about this stuff. I definitely need the coffee today, though. Gesh!

This is a REST day for me. I'm going to hit a minimum 3-4 miles in the morning before pilates. We're still targeting early Sunday as another Bell Buckle trial run. I sure hope I sleep well Sat night.

1 comment:

Jill Ann said...

Maybe you should call ASAP and ask them about that. You may need to change meds..??

Have fun in BB...wish I could go!!