Friday, June 27, 2008

9 Days without a desk...

Busy friday but it's making the morning go by fast. I regret the greasy breakfast I bought at Hardee's this am. My body has become acutely aware that hash browns are not a good thing! I was starving & running late but a light lunch & dinner will cancel it out, I hope... :) It is amazing how the body adjusts to the good things you put into it & the moment you regress, it screams at you!

I value my time off even if it's just a weekend. (Not that I hate work. I like my job for the most part but to say that it challenges me would be a stretch.)

I view the next 9 days as one adventure after another. Everything from a breakfast invitation after I get back from NYC to putting a blanket in my back seat for July 4th fireworks.... Life is Good!

Boarding passes are printed so let the fun begin...

4 comments:

Old Man said...

have fun.

lots of pics, for those of us who may never make it to the big apple.

look forward to reading about your adventure.

Holly Jane said...

You are going to have a lot of fun over the next 2 weeks! I didn't see you this morning during my run! You shoulda jumped out and ran with me until your shin hurt. Or maybe not!

Jill Ann said...

Have a BLAST...in NYC!! I hope next time, we can go tear up the city together!!!

William said...

Stay away from those food vendors on the street. yuk...