Thursday, September 25, 2008

Are you there, Vodka? It's me, Lisa.

I won't even begin to explain the start of my day but I wish I had a pomegranite martini right now as I watch the season premiere of "Grey's Anatomy". The next month is going to be "hairy" for me. I'm so busy!
Due to the economy, I've given up on finding a new career anytime soon. So my next step was to find a home. I refuse to buy right now because I still think I'll eventually move from this area. It took me literally 3 hours to find a small, cute, cheap, renovated house to rent. Yes, I'm moving....across town. Billy W. (Pam's father in law) was my angel today. I already have my moving buddies in place for the end of Oct. Thank you Elaine, Sam, & Scott. :)
My workout tonight is not even worth mentioning. I took the above book to the gym & I laughed my freaking butt off while moving slowly!

I have to mention this because it puzzles me. Why is my dad driving around in a bright fire engine red 1932 truck. He brought it over & I think he said it's a Ford. Who knows it was dark. He assured me it is street safe & considered an antique. Men & their toys!

No comments: