Wednesday, September 10, 2008

As Leland Statum says, "Happy HUMMMMP Day!"

Ahh, what an interesting week from the sidelines. Only Jill knows what kind of week I've really had so far. ha!

Talked to Terri J. at the gym & I text messaged Carla & Chris...we may try to hook up for a ride EARLY Sun morning. When we were all running together, sometimes we'd run our long runs early on Sundays so this will seem like old times, sorta. :)

See, we got 'em...Chris Simms...I promise I won't ask him anymore questions on the ramp. All the hoopla about Vince...well, I pray it's not all true. What a waste of talent if he leaves something he's loved for so long.

Tonight:
65 min walk
yoga ball crunches
stretching/pilates moves
leg weight machines
free weights arms

2 comments:

Jill Ann said...

I went to a class yesterday and they took a survey "Do you think Vince Young is a whiney you-know-what" Uh huh...and you can figure out what way I voted.

The Titan's need to get some players that don't wear diapers anymore....

Lisa said...

He's very competitive, talented, and YES, he needs to get a thick skin but I still like him. I would have voted the other way because I know by meeting him several times. He's human.