Friday, September 12, 2008

The Sunny Side of Friday

I wish I could do the race associated with this cause. :(
Glad Chris Hope is helping out & I "Hope" it has a great turn out.
"Kickin' it with Shoe Carnival" :P

Tonight's plan is to workout hard at Harvey's (I'm sure I'll see Carla to plan our ride for early Sunday). It's been a struggle lately to hold the speed down on the treadmill. When I get it up to 4.0, I want to run & seriously it's a fight within myself not to run. I plan to do a repeat of Wed night's workout. (abs, walk, weights, pilates)
I'm looking forward to seeing my Kirby gal for my massage before I hit the gym.

I'm praying that those that stayed in Houston stay safe.
June, I'll be thinking of ya, gal. Glad you got your run in early this am! :)
My nephew's middle school in San Antonio is closing early today to help house the people who did leave Houston & Galveston. Sis says the storm turned away from them.
(Pray)

1 comment:

Junie B said...

you know its after 4pm and its still nice enough out to run.

you would NEVER know that what is happening is happening just 45 miles from here...its completely crazy what i am seeing on tv...all i can do is lay here and just wait.

that part sucks...cause you know its coming and there isnt anything you can do about it.