June is good & much to her amazement still has power but just scared. She's still in the eye of the storm. Her blog is private but I feel the need to report on her. She's the ONLY person I know in Houston. My San Antonio family is A Okay. :)
Jim's bike is ready for his US cross country road trip! You go, Jim! That is one cool ride you have & I'm sure Elke is just as excited. :P
The Coffee Pot was won back by THS last night. I chose to work out & grocery shop but Ted kept me posted via text message. I'm not worth killing on friday nights most of the time but I got in a good long workout.
Carla, Chris, Terri J. & I are are riding Ledford Mill area Sunday morning. Terri insists it's a very pretty ride. I've not even driven out there in a really long time. (Bringing camera!) I hope the rain doesn't come until late afternoon. :(
I have a new "read" to start on, probably tomorrow. It's been on my "to read list" for a long time. NOW is the time. :)
Vols play early today at 11:30am central. I'll be heading to the 'boro after my Saturday workout.
Happy Saturday!
Friday afternoon workout:
65 min walk
ab work
weight machines
some free weights
1 comment:
thank you my dear Lisa!!! 96% of the largest power co here is with out power. I am one of the 4%. Our whole community here has power. In a city where that amount = 2.6 million customers.
I am definitely one of the lucky ones. Maybe God was giving me a break considering all I have been through?
Now if I can just get a job...but I have a feeling that might not be something that a lot of employers are going to be worried about for a few days ya know? ;o)
Hearts and Hugs!!!
Post a Comment