Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday observations

Tonight:
35 mins aqua jogging
1 hr spin class
ab work

The last 15 mins of class was in the dark. Too funny! The instructor was not happy they moved the bikes around for the 2nd time in 2 days. This time the view for us is the wall. (Not cool!) I think he's going to do something about it. From what I gather, the kids room hears the music or something like that... odd?

The pool was busy with swim lessons going on in the lanes & shallow water aerobics on the other side. I had the deep end to myself & aqua jogged down there. It's not like I'm zipping across the water at break neck speed anyway. More than 30 mins aqua jogging leaves my legs feeling heavy. It takes a couple of mins to get back to normal. I wish I could hit the pool every time BEFORE spin but that doesn't happen that often.

Flights during Christmas have pretty much stayed the same over the last few weeks. I'm waiting on word from my TX sis as to whether she's off before or after Christmas. I've decided to stay put during Thanksgiving & take off somewhere while I have a lot of time off at the end of Dec. I'm sitting on more than 2 weeks of vacation & nearly 50 hrs comp time. I may hit NYC again for all I know but seeing my Texas nephews & the beagles will take top priority.

I've been making myself get up from my desk & walk the loop outside with Michele C. We're out there only 10 mins each time but I think it helps me be more comfortable at my desk. I get to stretch everything out!

Other observations noted today:
9-11 is Thursday-7 yrs!
I started this blog over a year ago. :)
It's been over 3 months since I've run one step. :(
Matt made it 5 months before contacting me AGAIN!
Sometimes the power of prayer works in mysterious ways.
I can cram a lot into two hours at the gym.
Something that people are wasting time on at work is being monitored. ha!

1 comment:

Jill Ann said...

The 9/11 anniversary signs and closings were all over NYC last week. Hard to believe 7 years. And what is even more odd is the fact that I am sitting in the same place I was 7 years ago...wow. Never would've guess that one.