Thursday, September 11, 2008

Finally something "positive".

So glad to hear about & read this...
ahh, the media, what would we do if they were not constantly stirring up a pot? Uhh, I think ALL of us can relate to our moms getting overprotective, running their mouths, etc... I can't wait to see him back on that field & I won't be booing. Something tells me nobody else will either. :)

And, "Live from New York" it's Michael Phelps! :)

And, today....something else "positive". They remembered in such a nice way.

Tonight's workout: (I took it a little easy)
65 min walk
some crunches
few weight machines
5:30am Spin class 45 mins

Looks like the early Sunday ride is a go-go. Carla wants to know where, when, how long, etc... I knew she'd be game! Even if something comes up with everyone else, I'm out there & I'm going LONNNGGG!

No comments: