Tom Brady injured possibly for the rest of the season, Vince injured at the end of today's game, Peyton starts but still recovering from surgery & playing without his center Saturday (he's out for 6 wks), etc...
Titans 17 Jags 10 (hey, a win is a win! The favored Jags were upset.)
We scored front row tickets right next to the tunnel. (I really like the scalper thing! Cheaper!) Front row meaning I could put my feet up on the fence, kick back with my margarita without anyone standing up in front of me. I looked at the backs of a lot of camera people today, saw a lot of sacking by Big Al, Brown, & Vanden Bosch. We also saw a lot of inteceptions...Vince "giving it away" & Finnigan getting it back for Vince to "give it away" again. Vince Young didn't have a good day that is for sure but God shined on his team today with a win anyway. The defense had quarterback Gerrard on his back quite a bit. Chris Johnson earned every single penny they paid for him today. The kid is FAST! He has jets on the back of his shoes. He's lethal on legs. Cortland Finnigan picked up where he left off last year....brilliant.
Needless to say, we had a great time on the front row of sec 139. Hannah & I met up with Wayne & Erin for a few minutes before we went in & settled in with our drinks. Martina McBride sang the national anthem & then we had the usual "fly over" which is always so cool. Security is the tightest I've ever seen it btw.
At the end of the game, security had these yellow ropes out. Weird! Did they think we'd jump over the fence & try to run in with the players? ha!
Two weeks from today: Texans
No comments:
Post a Comment