Last night I ran with the South Siders run club that meets at the front of our 'hood.
It was their 1 year anniversary. I've run with them off & on before but never on a regular basis. I really need to make this day my easy run so I may start joining them more often. I ran with Kim D. at 5:30 first. We did the "lollipop loop" 3.19 miles at around a 10:24 pace. Then at 6:30, we ran the same loop again but finished on a different hill. I ran mostly with Stephanie S. 3.31 miles at a 10:39 pace. My next easy run will be Sunday & I'll likely do around 5 or 6 miles in our 'hood. I had originally thought I would do 13 on Sunday but that's been moved to tomorrow. Miranda K. decided she wasn't ready for the Tom King ½ & really wanted to run the 5k. So, we're switching bibs & not wearing timing devices. I've never done this before but, I need 13 miles this weekend & why not run a supported course that I've already paid for anyway. I've got to fit weights & yoga into my weekend, too.
So, here's to ramping up again for marathon 12!
No comments:
Post a Comment