Yesterday, I did a turtle slow 3.23 miles with the South Siders run club (in our 'hood), did P90X ab ripper, my IT Band/Glute exercises, & rode a bike at the gym for 20 minutes. Altogether a productive Thursday post workout. LOL!
The past two weeks have been super busy & tiring to say the least. Running sure does help keep you centered & after a rare hard day at work, I sure enjoyed my Wednesday night staying out until nearly 9pm with the run club. LOL!
I made a HUGE decision today about December.....
Luckily, I've about talked my Texas sister into coming here for Christmas and/or New Years, which opens up our Dec travel budget a bit. (We'll have our Thanksgiving in Michigan this year)
I signed Joe & myself up for the CIM in Sacramento, December 8th, Sunday. That elevation makes my mouth water. All I've got to say is that they better be playing some Johnny Cash at the start line!
No comments:
Post a Comment