Thanks Chuck & Audrey. :)
I needed the push that's for sure.
Shelby Park felt cool in the shade, tons of bikers, some runners, & people walking dogs.
I could feel the Moon Pie hills from Saturday's run in my calves & quads so I walked up to the bridge & then we walked some at the skate park. Overall a nice little jaunt.
Andrea stayed with us for 4 then she finished her 7 miles back at the parking lot.
Chuck twisted my arm for 9 miles. :P
According to the 305, it was 1:27:51, 9:36 pace, 9.16 miles
Tomorrow.........D - Day! Please give me my breathing back, dear God.
2 comments:
Lisa, you are welcome. Audrey enjoyed meeting you. Let's run again soon.
I'm so horribly BAD with names. I changed it. ha!
Yes, Chuck when you have an easy run day, I'll run with you again. ha!
Post a Comment