No Olympics, No Conventions, what now?
For a month I've been rushing home to TV. :P
Personally, I'm looking forward to new episodes of "Desperate Housewives" & "Grey's Anatomy" but that's about it.
Tonight I managed to get in the pool at 5:25pm for 35 mins of aqua jogging. (Funny how you feel stronger doing that BEFORE spin class!)
A lady coming out of water aerobics told me I should've joined them. There were only 3 other people in the pool besides me (they were in aerobics) & I was using a lane. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I get almost nothing out of the class.
During our 45 min spin class it got dark on us. This particular instructor has yet to turn on the lights, except on Thursday mornings. It was actually quite amusing. We started out with daylight & finished in the dark. We had to turn on the lights to clean the bikes. :P
So, the discussion of the day in my circle was the injured quarterbacks. Manning (but he's recovering & playing), Brady, & VY. Apparently, word has it that if the Pats don't want Chris Simms then he might come try out with the Titans. Ummm, I'm remembering a word or two I had with him on the ramp in '03 after a Tampa Bay game. Duffus me, didn't know who he was & when I spoke to him the guy that was with me just about had a heart attack, good grief. He's just a quarterback standing on the Titans ramp. So what, I asked him when the Titans were coming out? His tall, blond, handsome self checked for me & he was really sweet. :P
1 comment:
Frustrating that Vince can't seem to play a game without throwing an interception. He's to young, to start having all of the injury issues of McNair. BUT, maybe Simms could be the one? Or get Vince's head into the game.
Post a Comment