Yes, everyone...our email is screwy today at work. Just FYI, if you've sent me something & it's bounced back.
Woman next to me is annoying the crap out of me today. She has like 3 weeks left & I'm sorry to say, I'm not really going to miss her. :(
Asking someone who's got a stress fracture, "What are you running from anyway?" is not cool.
Let's just say I felt like Jackin' them up!
Called my cousin Ben, in Vegas, he had just witnessed Tina Turner rehearse. Too cool!
I HAVE to go see him sometime this year...
Ordered a calf compression sleeve off the internet after reading what "Old Man" blogged & posted on the strider's board. I had no idea what they were called & I need something to add to my arsenal of running injury devices. FYI, my right calf measures 15 inches, which is borderline med/large. (Monster Truck calves!) The bad feeling in my legs at Urban was RED FLAGS waving BIG TIME!
I have devised a "Rehab" plan for the meantime...lots of different stuff.
Incidentally, the doc said that if I had got into NYC's marathon that I could have probably started training in plenty of time, which tells me he was/is looking at me running sometime in Aug. The July 17th X-ray will tell me the actual answer to that speculation.
A woman posted on the strider's board that she was turned down for the 3rd time in a row for the NYC marathon. (I feel bad for her & less bad for myself.) Guess she's automatically in next year, though! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment