Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Just not enough hours.....

I've been trying to make sense of the pool hours, classes, etc at the Rec center. If I'm going to pay $5 to use the place, I'm going to get in a good 2 hr workout there one way or the other. I was actually looking forward to the deep water aerobics class tonight but they close the pool after that class. No open or lap swim on Wednesdays after 7pm. So, maybe tomorrow? Apparently, the lap/open indoor swim is open after shallow water aerobics at 7pm on Thursdays. So, I'm riding the elliptical horse again tonight at the homestead. Giddy up!

By the time I have this "rehab" schedule figured out, my shin will be well & I won't care anymore. I am going to attempt the intermediate spin class next week, though. It looks as thought it starts 1/2 hr earlier than the Monday Beginner's class. I'm enjoying the variety right now but I am a creature of habit & the new running shoes I bought in April are wondering why in the world they have no miles on them right now. I know, I know....as my friend, Paul C. says, "patience grasshopper".

No comments: