Monday, June 9, 2008

It's that time again....

Bonaroonies everywhere....but by Friday morning, they'll be inside the camp ground. I sure hope there's no deaths this year. The weather usually goes one of two ways; hot dust bowl or rainy, muggy mess. Wed & Thurs will be the most crowded on the local roads.

I usually head to the Cool Country 5 miler this particular weekend because sometimes this falls the same weekend of the CMA festival. That didn't happen this year & neither did the 5 miler. I couldn't have run it anyway. This Saturday, I'll be headed to the Ocoee. I'm excited!!



My age graded award from last year at the Cool Country 5 miler. (sigh) It sits on my desk at work.

5 comments:

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Have fun at the Ocoee...that will be a blast!! I saw you Saturday from a distance just before I started!

Jill Ann said...

The Ocoee will be WAY more fun than CC 5 miler..but never as fun as your NYC trip...soon to come!!

Lisa said...

I wasn't at Mach Tenn, Lana. I was aqua jogging my patootie off.

Anonymous said...

The river looks beautiful!!!
Curls

William said...

I think tomorrow I take my motorcycle on the backroads and check out the Bonnoroo fest grounds. I have students who work there.

I rafted the Nanatahala last yr. Nice cold water.