After driving across town to the Rec Center for Beginning Spin, they tell me they pulled it off the schedule & that it was a tentative class anyway. So, I took my $5 & put it back in my wallet & drove to my gym. I did the stationary bike there for an hour & managed some stretching.
Weight tonight was 124.5. (If I keep putting it here, I will be more aware of it & hopefully see 120 soon!)
4 comments:
You'll get there!
I just had to go on your blog and tell you I can't wait to see you this weekend! Woo hoo! Also, can't wait to meet Hannah. I know we'll have a blast in NYC!
Ready or not... here we come NYC! Hannah
Have a super DUPER time in NYC!!! Dont forget to warn them I'm coming soon!
And we're just about the same on the weight as well! go figure!
I want 119 and then I'll be happy as a clam!
Just wanted to wish you all a awesome time in NYC! Have a safe trip!! :)
Post a Comment