Thursday, June 5, 2008

"No" NYC Marathon for me this year...

....there's always next year, though. :)
NEXT...

Now to find out what the deal is with my shin this afternoon.
Then figure out what I can & can't do by this Fall.

Cousin Ben: When are you coming to Vegas?
Me: Let me see if I get into the NYC marathon first.

Me to sis: Well, looks like I'll come do the San Antonio half with Mark.
Happy 17th Anniversary to you guys.

If a decide to do a full, Memphis might be good.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be good to see a familiar face in Memphis...

Anonymous said...

Is it NYC Marathon policy to accept a runner after a certain number of lottery losses (2 or 3 perhaps)?

Bummer about not getting to NYC. Good luck in your other races.

Chuck

Old Man said...

sorry you didn't get in this year. chuck's on the right track, think it's 3 times, also don't discount a fast half marathon time as entry, 1:45 would do it I believe. check it out.

hate to say it but, I believe you either have a stress fracture, compact syndrome or stress reduction? all require REST from running, probably the ellipitical as well. Good time to start biking.

Lisa said...

Yeah, it's 3 times, then on the 4th try you are automatically in NYC.

Anonymous said...

pooooooooooopee!!!!!!!!!!

Michele said...

Bummer about NY but Memphis is a good race.