Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Logistics, Logistics

The final little details are worked out. I even know exactly how many miles there are between Battery Park & 58th Street. ha! We are ready, set, go!

Workout Tonight:

About 45 mins of push mowing (front yard is so dry)
35 mins VERY slow on the elliptical (I over did it yesterday, sore shin)
15 mins bike

I could have done more but when I went in I saw Terri from Dr. Steven's office & we chatted way too long.
Tomorrow, I'm doing Beginning Spin & 30 mins aqua jogging.
I may be able to sneak in some AB work before spinning.
For the life of me, I can't get this last 5 stubborn lbs off of me, but the good news is that I've not really gained any weight.
Sunday at the gym, I weighed 125.5, yesterday was 126.5. It goes up & down by a few lbs from day to day. Ahh, the joy of being SHORT! NOT!
(3.5 weeks of NO running!)

No comments: