Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tomorrow........

Lottery Results Coming June 4
The lottery for the ING New York City Marathon will be run on June 4. Results will be posted throughout the day with final results available by 11:59 p.m. on June 4.

5 pages of Tennesseans showed on the website.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness.

oh my goodness.

oh my goodness.

Anonymous said...

Did you add the Power Play to your lottery drawing?

Chuck

Lisa said...

Chuck,

If I get in, I'm going to have to sell the photos of you & Reiko to the tabloids in order to pay for the NYC marathon trip. Sorry! :P
Strike a pose & "vogue" for me, baby!

Photographer Lisa

Jill Ann said...

Lots of prayers you got in.

PS The pose and vogue is me...silly. Madonna, Madonna, Madonna!

he he.

Anonymous said...

Reiko and I want royalty on the photos. Instead of the "SATC" hysteria, you could call the photos "Reiko (Jake) and the Fatman". William Conrad is rolling over in his grave.

Chuck

Anonymous said...

Nice, Pic., of Hannah and Jeff Fisher. He is a handsome man!!!!