I got up at the crack of dawn to push mow for 1.5 hrs. (I'm sure the neighbors didn't like it but they're all old & get up early anyway.)
It wasn't 90 degrees yet but I had sweat in my eyes & somehow a stick got lodged in my hair. I had no idea it was there until I got in the shower. I bet I looked goofy out there. There's no telling how long I mowed with it.
Later today, I did the stationary bike slowly for an hour. I stretched & did ab work. My arms & the backs of my thighs were stiff when I woke up & I could feel the stiffness on the bike. Whatever I did in the pool yesterday sure gave me a good work out! :)
I don't know if it was the pool, the mowing, or the fact that someone was burning something but my eyes stayed itchy & scratchy all day. I couldn't get enough water & crystal light lemonade down this weekend but at least I don't feel dehydrated. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment