1 hr 5 mins elliptical (moderately slow)
20 mins bike (real slow)
yoga ball crunches (made them burn!)
About 20 mins of pilates moves (the stretching felt GOOD!)
free weights on my arms & various arm weight machines
A few light leg weights (machines)
Got a text from Patti telling me she'd call me in exactly 2.5 hrs to talk about "Sex & the City". Apparently, June, Patti, & myself can all identify with the "dark" mexico scenes. I promised myself a long time ago...I won't ever allow myself to get to that point again.
Yeah, the movie made me think of a few "interesting frogs" from my past, too.
-Being told, "You are the best friend I've ever had, but....."
-Getting dumped because his son was getting too close to me.
-Being told that I'm too active for him.
-Being told, "Lisa, you aren't going to get me to run!"
-Meeting the racist who had numerous DUIs
-Being met at my car with a bouquet of flowers by an astronaut...ummm, now where is he now?
-Having my office building buzzed by an Apache helicopter pilot who lied a lot & loved Prince way too much!
-Last but not least..."toescurler". Not a bad guy, just not the one.
The storm startled me around 3-4am! I was NOT happy considering Zorro woke me extra early Sat morning. So much for sleeping in... I did go back to bed later for an hour. I left the place exactly how they left it. I could not find the vacuum, but it wasn't bad anyway. When I got home, I found a post it on my desk that says they'll be back tomorrow. I thought they'd be home today. Zorro should be ok by himself one more day. He sure was fiesty & fit to be tied this weekend. I had just washed out his water bowl & filled it up when I found him in the main bathroom with his head in the toilet. He just looked at me when I yelled like "So, what!" I caught him watching me sleep this morning, too. I like cats but I don't remember my dog, Foxxie, ever doing anything so goofy other than shaking her feet off before coming in out of the rain. I raised her so well! :)
Something to look forward to on TV happens in 67 days!!! Can't wait! :)
Text messaged Eddie this morning to say "hey!" He texted back, "See you soon" in NY. Incredibly nice, sweet, & Cool person! Hey, and he loves the GIANTS, too!
My San Antonio Sis sent me pics of the new pond they built. I'm pretty impressed. Now if they can just keep Toby & Eva out of it this summer....ha!
1 comment:
Zorro is a lot like my Isabelle. She likes to play in the pottie. And she has a lot of attitude. Based on the picture, they even look alike! Maybe they were brother and sister?
I like your list too. Maybe if we get the turds outta our heads...we can move on right?
And I hope your shin gets better. That is so weird. Maybe try icing it at night and morning.
I had a slight headache today from the 11.2. Did yours progress anymore on Sat?
Post a Comment