-Woman at work next to me NEVER remembers to put her cell on vibrate-ANNOYING!
-The bathrooms at Wood's Reservoir were open, thank goodness.
-The women's bathroom was already trashed.
-My achy shin, the heat, & the fact that I left my sunglasses & rag at home forced me stop after 3.25 slow, sweaty miles.
-Chris P. is ALWAYS out on the Mach Tenn course running or riding.
-Shirtless guy with black sweat pants walking near my gym needed a "manzierre"
-When I'm sleep deprived, I'm not nice.
-After 35 mins on the elliptical, I really wanted to get ice cream but I came home instead.
(note to self: freezer is empty. BUY ICE CREAM)
2 comments:
hey there! some of our folks from our nashville office are in town this week. one stopped by just as i was reading a running blog...so we started talking about running.
he said HEY you should do the CM marathon! you can stay with me and my wife rent free!
weeeeeeeeee!!!
2009: Do it! :)
I'm curious, do they run. Wonder if I know them?
Post a Comment