Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hannah's wedding reception

OMG, I ate way too much food. Tomorrow will definitely be a BIG calorie burning day for me.
Ellendale's is a nice place, but not a place that I'd necessarily go back to again unless it were a function such as what Hannah had today. Just lovely. It was decorated in a beachy theme. (Casual & laid back, open bar, tons of food!) Most of Hannah's family came in with the exception of her brother in Afghanistan. He did a video message to them that we viewed along with a slide show of Jeff & Hannah. (VERY nice, very touching). The photos were of them as children, when they dated, & of course now. They are having a Michigan shower July 12th for most of Jeff's family & MI friends.

Hannah, outside next to the little gazebo & rock pond.
There were two ducks out there quacking at each other. :)

Sand castle cake with scuba divers behind it in blue icing. Too cool!
Michele C., Brianna, Kiera, & Jacob. They were very well behaved & entertaining. :)

Skylar gave out sand buckets filled with goodies inside to the children who attended.

Jeff's youngest daughter, Skylar, on far right. Such a cutie.

Jeff pulling off the garter with his teeth. Too funny!

(For some reason this is the only pic that I took of him that wasn't dark in the dining room.)
Hannah looked like the grecian goddess she always does......the dress was just perfect on her. :)
She could not have picked a better dress for her body.
The print on me, ummm, not so much... There's a story behind what I wore. It looked GREAT on me last night when I bought it. This small/petite kept falling off my shoulders! I've come to the conclusion that nothing fits me. I just need to stay in shorts & t-shirt for the rest of my life.

Fun evening, good times, loose clothing, open bar, beautiful bride, & just one more single friend off the market. Hannah got a GREAT guy & Jeff didn't do too shabby himself with her either. :P

No comments: