I seriously hope it's just some swollen tissue/shin splint. If so, I'll take about 3-4 days straight off from running & then test it.
Tonight:
1 hr 5 min elliptical (moderately HARD, I was sweating)
free weights arms
some pilates & yoga ball crunches
Hannah & Jeff are finally back. Monday's plane was grounded in Tahiti so they had to take a much later flight bringing them to CA to spend the night there. I can't wait to hear the stories & see pictures. I mean, my gosh, she's started off with pics of her & Jeff Fisher checking in baggage! Excuse me but she's just a little close! ha!
My immediate Japanese boss came back from her long weekend in NYC. She brought me chocolates from Marie Belle. They are handpainted chocolates & fabulous!
2 comments:
Maybe it was Trent or Chuck... who hit you on the 11.2 But probably the monkey on MY back! Ha.
It's probably just a shin splint from running too fast and doing too many hills. Ice, Ice, R.I.C.E. a little and it will be Okie dokie.
If you can jump on that foot and it hurts...it's a stress fracture. If it aches at night...it's a stress fracture.
Does that help??
Yipes...you're right! She is very close. At first, I was thinking this was her new husband. Hilarious!
Post a Comment