Thursday, August 21, 2008

Beautiful Sunrise during 5:30am Spin

I've griped about the windows in that spin room but at 5:30am when it's dark out & you start seeing the sunrise, it's nice to have those windows. Sure was beautiful this morning. :)
I always dread getting up & getting to the Thurs am class but I'm always glad I went. The instructor took it easy on the jumps & I'm not sure if she did that on purpose or not. She knew my shin wasn't happy this week. I wore my calf sleeve for support, took ibuprophen last night, & it felt fine. She asked me how it was & I told her. She took out a lot of the "jumping" but we still got in a lot of "seat climbing". My bike was covered in sweat! "Seat climbing" wears me out more than "jumping" but the fussy shin feels ok right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I give you TONS of extra credit points getting up that early to work out. You are an inspiration, girl!! Hope that shin feels better.