Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Infamous Photo from the Atlanta Marathon Expo

Back in March, Terry Q. stalked, I mean...met Kathrine Switzer at the Atlanta Marathon Expo. I gave him hell for being all over her. (as he described) Then he turned the tables on me when I got my pic taken with the adorable Frank Shorter at the CMM Expo. So, he & I are even now. He had this photo taken with a jacked up camera so we never could get it viewable until now. So, here's proof he met his dream woman. I bet he has this blown up wall size in his house! You know like the "Phelps Phan" girls commercial they kept playing during the Olympics. Too funny! Hey Terry, I hope you have a lot of bars on that cell phone because Kathrine was just here signing autographs in my front yard talking about you & I tried to call you. NOT!!!!

No comments: