As I sit here eating my tuna subway sandwich drooling, (I mean reading), over the Sports Illustrated article on Michael Phelps, I am blown away at how much this guy has worked to be so GREAT! Makes for great lunchtime reading... :)
He says he's "old" at 23 but that he believes he has another Olympics in him after Beijing.
He is 6 ft 4 inches tall with size 14 feet. According to the article, his feet are so flexible, his toes wrap around the block! I need to check the schedule for his 17 races & burn them in my brain.
3 comments:
While I enjoy (ish) watching the swimming, I am not that sewn to it. And I think those boy swimmers look kinda funny...their body form is weird..they way their shoulders and their backs are so broad they remind me of those lizards where that portion of their neck fans out. You know what I am talking about?
ha!
dude is chiseled.
At the risk of sounding like freakin' Paris Hilton, I have always thought he was smokin' hot!
He even has McDreamy hair. :P
Post a Comment