When the Austrialian, Matthew Mitchum, jumped ahead of yet another strong Chinese diver for Gold, I was thrilled. I got sort of sick of seeing China sweep diving.....geesh! I cringe everytime those guys go off that platform. I remember so clearly standing in front of the tv with my college roommate watching Greg Lugainis hit his head on the spring board. OUCH!
Sanya Richards sure got a little redemption in her come from behind run in the relay for Gold.
Jeremy Wariner put the hammer down in the final leg of the men's for a WR. Pure guts & glory!
I totally drenched my spin bike this morning. It's almost embarrassing to be blowing sweat off my upper lip onto the front wheel when going up for a standing climb....so gross but exhilarating at the same time. I felt like all the toxins in my body came out. :P
(And yes, we finally saw "Mommia Mia" today. It made me want to blare some Abba music in the car!)
I got my copy of THE Sports Illustrated today!
(ummm, one day I might just get THE autograph on it!)
1 comment:
those relays were AWESOME!!! and while i am disappointed that usa couldnt hold a candle, i am THRILLED we got two in the top 10!! just great man, just great!
we were out at an marathon watching party at Fox Sports Grill here in Houston, then stayed in the bar area afterwards to watch some NASCAR and to watch the relays...i was screaming and yelling!! :o)
Post a Comment