Friday, August 22, 2008

Finally?!

I took 1/2 a day off to run tons of errands yesterday. My last errand was to pay "Pro Cyclist" a visit in the 'boro. They had a bike my size but it was too girly for me...pale green/white. :( After sitting on a 47 & a 50 we determined that I'm in between a 47 & a 50. I ordered a man's size 49 Fuji bike which should be in late next week along with the pedals. I have to call Alex & confirm to make sure he got everything ordered. He's very excited to have this shop. His enthusiasm was contagious! He told me way more than I probably needed to know about bikes but he earned an A+ for customer service that's for sure. So, who knows....maybe by next weekend, I will be on a bike. Hannah gave me a 15% off coupon for acessories to "Pro Cyclist" so I think it's meant to be that I put my money & time there. A customer there told me that they are a lot more quick about working on bikes than MOAB & that so far he's happy with them.

By the time I got home the desire for the gym just wasn't there & since I did spin in the am, I decided to crash early. I watched some disturbing baton dropping U.S. relay teams. WOW!

Tonight's plan:
60 min walk
some weights
stretching & ab work

Tomorrow:
1 hr spin class & stretching
(We're making a 3rd attempt to see "Momma Mia" before the men's marathon starts!)

2 comments:

Junie B said...

The T&F peeps have been eating a lot of goose eggs in Beijing and laying them in the Birds Nest.

ugh!

YAY FOR A NEW BIKE!!!

Old Man said...

glad it worked out for you. don't discount Moab, great folks there as well, just an extremely busy shop. which pedals did you go with?