Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's only Thursday........

...and I'm excited about my 4 day weekend already! :)
Some friends & I have some things planned.
(Always ready for something different!)
This time it may be the bull riding event at the Sommet center, who knows...
Or we may show up at Chuck's bash & drink all his beer!
(you've been warned, Chuck!)

The bike will be the first thing on my agenda Saturday, then accessories, & coffee with a new friend, possibly. I do plan on a light friday afternoon workout at my regular gym (walking & ab work) & the 1 hr spin class Sat morning before I head out for our adventure. If the rain has dried up some, I hope to get the grass mowed at some point in the weekend. Tuesday, I have an allergist follow up appt scheduled right in the middle of the day. I have a lot of vacation time so I took the day off. No worries, no work, no negativity, only fun! :)

Today:
Did 45 min spin class at 5:30am (good sweat!)
Doing some pilates, weights, & walking this afternoon

No comments: