I got in a good stretch & some ab work on the floor before spin. An older gentleman remarked that I work my abs a lot. I told him I have some fat at the waist line that just won't disappear. He said I didn't have much. (ok?) Thanks, kind gentleman...
Spin was FUN! We did lots of jumps, speed, & hills. Believe it or not I like the hills the best. Over the loud music the instructor screamed out at me during the class, "Did you find a bike this weekend?!" I said, "Yes!" She screamed again, "Did you buy one?!" I said, "No, but I know what I want!" She asked where I went & I yelled, "Several places, leaning towards Acme!"
So much for anonymity...ha! A coworker, who was in Spin, asked me on the way to the pool. "Are you ready for a bike already?!" I said, "Hell YEAH!"
If I love being on a bike even a fraction as much as I love spinning, then that's just fabulous.
20 mins of aqua jogging, 20 mins walking, & 10 mins in the therapy pool with the jets hitting my hip flexor finished me off. I should sleep well tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment