Yes, my last night to be glued to the TV....well, until 9-25 when "Grey's Anatomy" finally comes back but that's only 1 hr once a week. :P
The 2010 winter Olympics will be here soon enough & you can bet I'll be getting excited by the Fall of 2009. Tickets go on sale soon!
I have to say that by far the most exciting night for me was the come from behind relay win by Jason Lezak. I know we saw so MANY other "world records" but that one took my breath away.
I can't believe next weekend is a holiday weekend!!
For me, I'm taking 4 days because I have an allergist appt right in the middle of the day on the 2nd. (I had rescheduled it twice!)
I'm still torn on whether to go to Detroit for Thanksgiving. There's lots of family drama that's surfaced up there. If it works out, I may head to San Antonio instead, who knows... Just once, I'd like to run "The Boulevard Bolt" Thanksgiving weekend but obviously not this year.
Today's workout:
65 min treadmill walk
various leg & arm machines
light arm weights
Yoga ball crunches (ab work)
pilates stretches
Tomorrow:
30 mins aqua jogging
45 mins spin class
1 comment:
i wish Greys was the only thing i am addicted to....thank goodness for dvr! there are quite a few that i cant wait to start up again! plus i am a Survivor fan and The Amazing Race is awesome too!!
and yes...2 more years and we get some more olympics!!
Post a Comment